Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our New Book Blog

Izze and I looooove to read books. We check out 20-30 books a week if not more. We read them over and over and over. Reading that many books means we find our share of AWESOME and not so awesome.

We find creepy, we find sweet, we find boring and we find books we end up buying we love them so much.

We're going to try to review a book at least once a week.

We'll summarize the book then Izze will highlight her for favorite or least favorite parts and I'll do the same.

We'll rate it and we'll categorize it.

Hopefully this blog grows and we get recommendations and people will hit up their libraries after reading our reviews!

Our first review will be up later today.

-Izze and Mama

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a brilliant idea! And I will be mentioning it on my blog too! It is so nice to see a mom (and daughter) who love reading as much as we do! Again, you get a gold star!

    ReplyDelete